Does SEO work for Roofing business? Roofing SEO
SEO can help businesses attract more customers and boost their revenue. But does it work for roofing companies? In this blog post, we’ll look at the pros and cons of SEO for roofing companies and discuss whether or not it’s a good strategy to pursue for Roofing companies.
But before we get into this discussion, let’s see how much you know about SEO.
What is SEO?
SEO is a way to make your website more visible. The goal of SEO is to improve your website’s ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs), ultimately leading to more organic traffic and more leads for your Roofing business.
Let’s take an example. When some search for ‘Roof Replacement Florida’ on Google, the top results will be some high-ranking Florida roofing companies.
If you click on that result and go to their websites, you’ll see that they have optimised their site for SEO. They’ve included relevant keywords in their title tags, meta descriptions, and headings. As a result, their websites have been able to rank on top of search engines.
How does SEO work for roofing businesses?
SEO works for roofing companies, but how? It is an effective way to bring in more business. By optimising your website and targeting the right keywords, you can attract more potential customers looking for a roofing company.
But SEO isn’t that simple – there are many pros and cons to it. Let’s evaluate them both.
Advantages of SEO for Roofing Companies
- SEO is an effective way to bring in more business – Roofing companies might find SEO a valuable strategy for bringing valuable leads that may become long-term clients. However, it’s critical to have a solid approach and follow it properly.
- The long-term benefits of SEO are considerable – SEO has a tremendous long term ROI as once you have ranked your website, all you have to do to keep getting leads is to update the website regularly.
- Does not require a large budget – One of the great things about SEO is that it’s affordable. Unlike other forms of online marketing, such as paid advertising, SEO doesn’t require a large budget.
However, it’s important to note that SEO is a long-term investment. It takes time and effort to see results.
Disadvantages of SEO for Roofing Companies
1. It can take a long time to see any results – The thing that concerns the roofing business owners is that SEO takes time. It can take several months to a year to see any accurate results. At Social Gravity, we see leads start to come in from month 3 but you really get a good ROI if you wait for at least a year.
SEO requires changing your website’s structure, design, content, and coding. These factors need to be considered when optimising a website for better search engine rankings.
2. It can be challenging to rank well – It can be difficult to keep up with the SEO landscape. What works today might not work tomorrow. As a result, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends and changes in the industry.
This means that roofing companies need to be prepared to invest time and resources into staying up-to-date with the latest SEO trends.
Let’s Analyse a Real-Time Roofing Company Example
We ran an SEO campaign for our client, HP Roofing, a roofing company in Ireland.
The client had come to us to increase their visibility online and get more organic traffic to their website.
We ran a comprehensive SEO campaign that included keyword research, on-page optimisation, link building, and content marketing.
The results of our SEO campaign were very impressive. The client saw a significant increase in organic traffic and their website’s ranking in search engine results pages.
Check out how well the company is doing.
Below is a screenshot of leads we’re getting for HP Roofing just from Google Search.
As you can see in Google Analytics, the campaign started in August 2021, and since then, we’re getting about 500 visits from Google to the website and about 50-60 residential & commercial roofing leads.
So, does SEO actually work for roofing companies?
So, back to our question, does SEO work for the roofing business? The answer is YES. It does work if you’re dedicated to it and do it correctly.
You can also hire an expert roofing marketer to help with your SEO strategy. This is a good option if you’re not familiar with the ins and outs of SEO or if you don’t have the time to implement it yourself.
Do you have a roofing company and would like to know if SEO is for you? Do you want to improve your sales?
Social Gravity has helped dozens of Roofing businesses grow. Contact us now for a free 30-minutes consultation session where I’ll assess your current business situation, goals, needs and recommend the best marketing solution tailored just for you. Click here to book your slot now.
Follow Us on Social Media
Subscribe to Roofer Marketing Lounge For Weekly Marketing Training Videos
Fahad Zahid is a Roofer Marketing consultant & the founder of Social Gravity