About Social Gravity:
Social Gravity is an innovative and rapidly growing SEO and digital marketing agency based in Dublin. We are committed to helping our clients excel in the digital space, providing them with a multitude of marketing services. As we continue to expand, we are currently seeking a proficient Google Ads Specialist to join our remote team on a part-time basis.
The Google Ads Specialist will be responsible for managing various client ad accounts, including Social Gravity's account, developing ad strategies, creating and testing various ad copies and campaigns, ensuring the continuous growth and success of our ad accounts. The individual will report directly to the Head of Operations and will be vital in driving results for our clients.
- Manage and optimise Google Ad accounts for clients and the agency.
- Develop, implement, and manage Google Ad campaigns.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimisation.
- Continuously monitor ad performance, conduct A/B testing, and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve ROI.
- Regularly report on campaign performance to the Head of Operations.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Google Ads specific role.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and search engine optimization.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads Manager.
- Ability to devise creative ad copies including Display Ads and strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Google Ads Certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with other digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
How to Apply:
Interested in this position? Fill out the form below to apply: